.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Fountain Hopping

My best nanny idea ever?
Taking my kids fountain hopping.

Bookstore Employee: "How are you?"
Me: "Good, thanks."
Bookstore Employee: "umm... are those kids yours?"
Me: "No. I'm their nanny."
Bookstore Employee: "Oh good, because i was thinking, whoa, she looks young."

Dude at Tresidder: "Miss, I just want to confirm what I'm sure you already know. [pause] You have beautiful children."
Me: "Actually, I'm their nanny."
Dude: "Well, you've done a beautiful job with them."
Me: "Uh, thanks."

Neilykins: "J.To, what are you doing here?"
Me: "I'm working." [On cue, Liv and Anderson beginning running in circles around us.]
Neilykins: "Oh, i see. You're at WORK. Jules, this is the most entertaining moment of my entire day." [Liv and Anderson pause, then resume running circles in the opposite direction.]
Me: "Yep, this is work every day."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?